Monday, 6 June 2011
Magica Tomato~~
Believe it or not ….this is really… really… really…. True story…~~ okey… okey…. Don’t freak out..!!! .. but do you ever seen tomato plants on a bathroom sink…??? Yes…. It indeed happened on house bathroom sink….~~
I’ll story from the beginning …. Yesterday and…yesterday……include yesterday evening….my mother was enjoying her tomato puree… on her face…~~(Women like natural facial treatment..) so I gave it a try too…~~[I’m not a woman.. just a little girl…] it’s really cooling and refreshing except for its smell..~~… I might get my ‘nasi ayam’ out smoothly from stomach…. Yeeekkksss~~
After about an hour… I decide to wash it out…~~…my mother reminded me not to wash it at sinks bcoz it might clog the sinks..~~..i’m a little bit nasty girl..~~ hehehe….. doesn’t care about my mother advice…~~I washed it up at my bathroom sink…~~
My sister saw it and she threated me that she will tell mother…@_@ I told her I will cleaned it up just after I finished get rid the puree…~~ and.. actually..I DIDN’T…. hahaha… no one knows that…
Until one magic day…~~ this afternoon… I saw something magical…~~bcoz… I HAVE A LITTLE INNIE MINNIE CUTIE TOMATO PLANT in my bathroom sink..~~ hahaha… weird huh… well here’s the little buddy pic…~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
since i'm a sassy girl...~~ i really need to jot down importance one and get it nail on my clipboard just above my bed..~~ hurh...@_@






No comments:
Post a Comment