starting with bismillah....

end with alhamdulillah....

SAVANIKAP...~~


Yeah...~~ totally stories me to u..~~


Wanna know gurl~~

My photo
Kuala Kangsar, Perak, Malaysia
i'm cute... sassy... beloved... shorty.. but cuty... haha... i'm too active in joining much schools activities.. till i hurt some1... mianhae..~~ I’m 152cm tall and weight 46kg.I am a corky,active, courtes and dedicated outstanding student..i can speak in english,mandarin,kantonis ,hokkien and japanese.I had been exposed to heaps of leadership and community activities as for me is impotant.I have experience as a trained facilitator in the Young’s camp organized by Petronas.I’m also the NILAM figure for my school.

Sunday, 5 June 2011

royal Family...~~ Koreans...@_@

Royal Family….~~
FAMILY OF PUTERI’S…~~
hehehe…. coz of my mom and dad are busy…~~ we just end up by getting holidays in Taiping,Perak… it’s fun indeed… my sister had grown up…they faught for balloons…  I get much cash @_@ to shop…~~ haha… I’ve bought a pais of cute shoe… and certainly… of coz.. bought my favourite shushie king…~~ yummy…. I’m lovin it..!! know what…~~ we’re pretty  scared when we found monkeys on the top of our car… my dad parked it at the zoo parking site.. we have a sweet light lunch at the KFC of Tesco in Taiping….i ate to much as I really feel bad for my tummy~~ I even bought a shirt for the coming summit…. @_@.. well here’s my mom and dad and my two beloved siblings…~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

since i'm a sassy girl...~~ i really need to jot down importance one and get it nail on my clipboard just above my bed..~~ hurh...@_@





Powered By Blogger

we’ll be de famous robbers~~~

we’ll be de famous robbers~~~

they are my crazy little chingu...~~

they are my crazy little chingu...~~

Atuk and nenek...~~

Atuk and nenek...~~

weeee...~~

weeee...~~