starting with bismillah....

end with alhamdulillah....

SAVANIKAP...~~


Yeah...~~ totally stories me to u..~~


Wanna know gurl~~

My photo
Kuala Kangsar, Perak, Malaysia
i'm cute... sassy... beloved... shorty.. but cuty... haha... i'm too active in joining much schools activities.. till i hurt some1... mianhae..~~ I’m 152cm tall and weight 46kg.I am a corky,active, courtes and dedicated outstanding student..i can speak in english,mandarin,kantonis ,hokkien and japanese.I had been exposed to heaps of leadership and community activities as for me is impotant.I have experience as a trained facilitator in the Young’s camp organized by Petronas.I’m also the NILAM figure for my school.

Saturday, 11 June 2011

me... i'm gonna expload...


I’m going crazy aka sicho….~~
there bunch of stuff to doooo… mummy…. it’s just like I want to shout from kinabalu to kuala kangsar…. oh… mistake… from Himalaya to Kuala kangsar… haha… as youngsters.. maybe stress is part of my life… but… getting friend with crazy peers is that necessary… haha… don’t get choke with it..~~ to dear Badik… I’m sorry for not replying ur msg regularly as I’m busy with my stuffs…~~ even I’m getting enjoyed to finish up my summit vid….~~ can’t wait for the camp next week… I’m sure atuk and nenek will get the loveliest honeymoon at P.Pangkor by cleaning u the beach….~~ by the way….  do get ready with the most perfect outfit…coz I don’t want to miss up getting photos with u when we’re on the proposed dinner….~~
to my beloved tiqah… thanks for being concern about me… and be the first person who asked me up about my interview…~~ kamsahamnida… ryeowook is grateful too… hahaha…. I’m sure eunhyuk was worried about me too right…~~ but that’s sure for yo seop…~~ haha…
thanks to my mummy coz we got a great shopping this evening…. thanks for not mad at my ‘kerenah’ and I’m sorry for using too much money.. hehe… I’ll save it later… I guess so..~~ haha….. love u mom… wo ai nie…~~
to my just crazy friend… I’m solute both of you for being wake up soooo late… but… ENOUGH ruining my life…!!!!
that’s all for today… my bed is calling me..~~ arios…~~














No comments:

Post a Comment

since i'm a sassy girl...~~ i really need to jot down importance one and get it nail on my clipboard just above my bed..~~ hurh...@_@





Powered By Blogger

we’ll be de famous robbers~~~

we’ll be de famous robbers~~~

they are my crazy little chingu...~~

they are my crazy little chingu...~~

Atuk and nenek...~~

Atuk and nenek...~~

weeee...~~

weeee...~~