starting with bismillah....

end with alhamdulillah....

SAVANIKAP...~~


Yeah...~~ totally stories me to u..~~


Wanna know gurl~~

My photo
Kuala Kangsar, Perak, Malaysia
i'm cute... sassy... beloved... shorty.. but cuty... haha... i'm too active in joining much schools activities.. till i hurt some1... mianhae..~~ I’m 152cm tall and weight 46kg.I am a corky,active, courtes and dedicated outstanding student..i can speak in english,mandarin,kantonis ,hokkien and japanese.I had been exposed to heaps of leadership and community activities as for me is impotant.I have experience as a trained facilitator in the Young’s camp organized by Petronas.I’m also the NILAM figure for my school.

Saturday, 4 June 2011

wht create SCIENCE...~~


Hmm… Do Pampers  Can Be Reused….???
Surely that,when you get to check out the above statement,you’ll get freak out… “WHAT!!!??”
Hahahaha…. here’s the story begins…~~
well,as I was watching my goddess funny Atashinchi…my mummy kept murmuring and grunding  about my sister’s pampers…
“haish… you better grown up faster..so mummy won’t need to spend some cash on ur unneed,non-save,not-agreeble prices pampers…”
so… as for me… just reuse it la…. HAHAHAHAHA…. laugh for the stupid statement…~~ Affected by the movie I’m watching…(poor Atashinchi)…What????... her mother is trying to save in a silly way…~~ ‘not my fault..’…
And by this problem…~~ I suggested Sapphire Baits to come out with an experiment on CAN PEMPERS BE REUSED???....
Do wait for this enticing hahaha experiment…. I’m not sure they are mad of me or not…. but , we’ll get u the answer….maybe by tomorrow…~~ CHECK IT OUT…!!! Thanks for being thinking that this blog is really crazy…..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA….
Sure crazy,
Rainy Shinee…..~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

since i'm a sassy girl...~~ i really need to jot down importance one and get it nail on my clipboard just above my bed..~~ hurh...@_@





Powered By Blogger

we’ll be de famous robbers~~~

we’ll be de famous robbers~~~

they are my crazy little chingu...~~

they are my crazy little chingu...~~

Atuk and nenek...~~

Atuk and nenek...~~

weeee...~~

weeee...~~