| Ammar pun nak menulis gak ke.... hahaha..... tulis jgn x tulis...~~ |
Sunday, 5 June 2011
In the middle
of the night….~~
Guess what….!!!! ~~~ I’m drawing comic figure for my next post…~~ haha… yup.. I’m going to post a comic on My ATUK and NENEK story you about…..~~~ hehehe… check it out yaaaa…. its really hard for me to draw it..~~ really..!!! but… enjoying it really takes me no problem…. know what…~~ while I’m drawing it… it looks silly till I get my self burst in laugh…~ my sister past by my room and suddenly gave me her word….~~ “ARE YOU SICHO..???...LAUGHING ALONE IN THE MIDDLE OF NIGHT…” .... I just gave her an angry wink and just go on with my drawings….~~ I really put my effort on this…..
don’t know why…~~ but I truly love it…~~ hwaiting…
~~ -puteri is drawing now…~~-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
since i'm a sassy girl...~~ i really need to jot down importance one and get it nail on my clipboard just above my bed..~~ hurh...@_@







No comments:
Post a Comment