starting with bismillah....

end with alhamdulillah....

SAVANIKAP...~~


Yeah...~~ totally stories me to u..~~


Wanna know gurl~~

My photo
Kuala Kangsar, Perak, Malaysia
i'm cute... sassy... beloved... shorty.. but cuty... haha... i'm too active in joining much schools activities.. till i hurt some1... mianhae..~~ I’m 152cm tall and weight 46kg.I am a corky,active, courtes and dedicated outstanding student..i can speak in english,mandarin,kantonis ,hokkien and japanese.I had been exposed to heaps of leadership and community activities as for me is impotant.I have experience as a trained facilitator in the Young’s camp organized by Petronas.I’m also the NILAM figure for my school.

Saturday, 4 June 2011

crazy buddy in the house~~ @_@





          CRAZY CHINGU
         IN THE HOUSE…~~~


                       I
                       I
                       I
                       I
                       I
                      U


FLOWER BLOSSOMS TO SPREAD OUR FRIENDS SPARKLING~~
FRIENDS LIKE CHERRY….
WINS THE GLORY…~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

since i'm a sassy girl...~~ i really need to jot down importance one and get it nail on my clipboard just above my bed..~~ hurh...@_@





Powered By Blogger

we’ll be de famous robbers~~~

we’ll be de famous robbers~~~

they are my crazy little chingu...~~

they are my crazy little chingu...~~

Atuk and nenek...~~

Atuk and nenek...~~

weeee...~~

weeee...~~