my second gol question…is what do you know about Chinese culture… haha… you’re joking right…~~ it is not a problem for me at all to answer this question…~~ well I start to talk about the way they greet each other..~~ and their food….. their dances….. and much more…. I kept non-talking…~~ I’m afraid that they might think I’m too talkative…. haha.. (0_0’)…. sorry…~~ I just get excited to talk… hahaha…. I’m sorry for my partner.. coz I answered ur question….~~ u can’t answer it… why not I gave it a try…~~ right???...
last but not least…~~ they the sir had some jokes with us…~~ he tells me that…. the roti canai has a special way to call it….~~ he even tell me that… if I did not get trip to Japan… is it okey for me to get to UK…~~ what…!! it’s okay for me.. but.. I’m not expected to have six month vacation at UK… I need to sit for my SPM…~~ but I just answered him… it’s okay… it would be a pleasure for me… to get a scholarship vacation on any country they decide…~~ well…. that’s it… I loved to tell you more and more precise.. but…. maybe my blog would full… haha… that’s it… want to know more… get me in person…~~ I’ll tell you everything…. arigato gazaimasu…~~







No comments:
Post a Comment